Meet the SWHW Team:
Years ago, Michelle noticed how easily women can become focused more on getting things done rather than on what matters most. What would happen if women could find a place that steadied their aim on the God-designed work being called out of them? At She Works His Way, we’re discovering the answer to that everyday. Michelle launched this non-profit discipleship community for working women to strengthen churches and stir one another up to love and good works. Michelle puts practical steps to the ultimate goal of working for the glory of God and the good of others. She and her co-founder/best friend, Somer, recently released a book, She Works His Way: A Practical Guide to What Matters Most in a Get Things Done World.
You’ll find Michelle in Asheville, NC with her husband, James, and three kids, Noah, Cole and Shea. (And, not to be left out, the newest addition – their pup, Knox!)
Somer spent the first half of her career building the businesses of others, and the second half building and selling a few business of her own – all of which equipped her with the tools required to come alongside women who want their work to matter from an eternal perspective. Somer’s passionate about discipleship and helping women step boldly into their God-given gifts and callings. Combine that with being best friends with Michelle and coming on as She Works His Way’s cofounder was an obvious next step. And releasing the She Works His Way: A Practical Guide to What Matters Most in a Get Things Done World book with Michelle, too? No-brainer.
You’ll find Somer in Annapolis, MD with her husband, Kent, and their two daughters, Kennedi and Ava. (No pups on their end, Somer prefers a dog-hair free environment.)
Customer Service + Operations
- swHw team describes her as: loyal, genuine, steady, service-focused and the queen of laughing at all the wrong moments.
- Teeny is always, always, always eager to help. If she ever leaves swHw, it will probably be for the foreign mission field.
- Anytime you contact swHw, you’ll be interacting with Teeny. You’ll quickly feel like you’ve known her your entire life + we’re certain she’ll probably become your favorite.
- Wife to Sam, Mom to Harper + Weezy
Web + Tech + Design
- swHw team describes her as: sincere, decisive, lovable, supportive, and most likely to catch you off guard with her wittiness.
- the swHw expert of: graphic design, web development and brand consistency.
- Passion point: to serve her clients with service that is affordable, fast and done well, while equipping them to do the same.
- Fantastic eye for detail in every aspect of the word “design.” Pretty much, she’d make the perfect BFF for Joanna Gaines.
- Wife to Andy, Mom to Emery, Hayden, and Julian.
NETWORK LEADERSHIP TEAM
Bible Teacher + Editor
Liz’s heart belongs to Jesus, her husband, Jason, and their three teenage sons. She’s passionate about helping women find body and food freedom so they can live their healthiest, happiest, and most free lives in Christ. She also loves editing for She Works HIS Way and serving the swHw team and community anyway she can.
Bible Teacher + Corporate Career Coach
Nicole Warren has been in Corporate America for close to 20 years with a focus in HR, Talent Acquisition and Leadership Development. Her heart has always been centered around coaching and developing women to pursue excellence and not perfection both at home and in the workplace. In the last 3 years she has completed both her Bachelors and Masters degree program in Business Administration with a focus in HR, successfully passed her HR certification exam and become a licensed minister in 2021, however the accomplishment she is most proud of is being the mom to two amazing daughters Jaylen (21) and Journi (14).
Bible Teacher + Study and Teaching Strategies Coach
Bible Teacher + Marriage and Family Coach
Lauren is a military wife, mom of 5, and an open book when it comes to her story of full-on restoration in a marriage she thought was broken. Her ministry is simple but big. Lauren is called to take women by the hand and walk with them through the messy, always in the direction of Jesus.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Black Mountain, NC
Winston Salem, NC
Winston Salem, NC