Trudy Cathy White
Trudy Cathy White is the only daughter of Jeannette and S. Truett Cathy, the founder of Chick-fil-A, Inc. An ambassador for the family business, Trudy has held various roles within Chick-fil-A including that of restaurant operator at just 19-years-old.
Trudy and her husband, John, are the co-founders of Lifeshape and Impact 360 Institute. A developer and encourager at heart, Trudy is an intentional speaker and the author of three books including Climb Every Mountain and Along the Way. In her new book, A Quiet Strength, Trudy shares inspirational stories about her mother, Jeannette, and her profound impact on their family, their Christian faith and the family business.
Trudy is fueled by her passion to be purposeful with her influence and to challenge others to live their legacy today.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
* General admission seating
* Access to event vendor shopping
* Event workbook
* Water stations in event room
VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
* Priority event seating
* 2 exclusive events with swHw team + other VIPs.
* Event workbook + swag bag at registration.
* VIP room for easy breaks between sessions, stocked with coffee, water + snacks.
* Access to vendor shopping.
* Plus a few bonus perks. You’ll just have to trust us.