Dr. James Andrews
James K. Andrews, MD, is an Internist and partner at Biltmore Medical Associates, in Asheville, NC. With a lifelong love for medical mission work, Dr. Andrews has traveled to Thailand, China, and Kenya to serve and lead groups in medical clinics and working with children. Dr. Andrews and his wife, Susan, lived in Thailand for three months before settling in Asheville, NC with their two sons, Jake (21) and Jonathan (19). He also co-leads a local men’s ministry known as David’s Men, which helps men develop relationships, memorize Scripture, and learn how to be better Kingdom men at work, in the home, and as they serve the Lord. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, fishing, and Miami Dolphins football.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
* General admission seating
* Access to event vendor shopping
* Event workbook
* Water stations in event room
VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
* Priority event seating
* 2 exclusive events with swHw team + other VIPs.
* Event workbook + swag bag at registration.
* VIP room for easy breaks between sessions, stocked with coffee, water + snacks.
* Access to vendor shopping.
* Plus a few bonus perks. You’ll just have to trust us.